Please Support us by Subscribing or Following and Commenting on our Articles.

Things You Cannot Say When drunk



Things That Are Difficult to Say When Drunk:

Cinnamon
Indubitably
Innovative
Preliminary
Proliferation



Things That Are Very Difficult to Say When Drunk:
British Constitution
Loquacious
Transubstantiate
Passive-aggressive disorder
Specificity


Things That Are Downright IMPOSSIBLE to Say When Drunk:

Thanks, but I don't want to have sex.
Nope, no more booze for me.
Sorry, but you're not really my type.
Good evening officer, isn't it lovely out tonight?
Oh, I just couldn't. No one wants to hear me sing.
You're right; I can't jump over that table.
You can definately beat me up.
Im not that courageous
Lets have a Gentlemans Bet, no money
That Joke wasn't that funny.
That's not a good idea.

2 comments:

  1. As i'm not a drinker what I've found is that once everyone else has had a few drinks the humour lever totally changes. All them are laughing and finding things funny while you just sit there thinking what was the joke that you just missed..

    Anyways love your blog :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. The funny thing is, there really isn't anything funny. Maybe we go all Professor X on each other and transmit some funny ass jokes telepathically that we somehow can't remember when sober Lol..

    By the way, Thanks and keep reading

    ReplyDelete